The company, Kecheek Group Sdn Bhd (“KECHEEK”), fully controls all the personal data you submit to us and we are responsible for your personal data under the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
We will collect personal data that you submit to us, for example, when you place orders, and or contact us regarding your orders. The personal data that you submit to us may for example include contact information and payment information. In addition to this, we may collect certain personal data from external sources such as credit information and address updates.
KECHEEK ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
• Restricting access to personal information
• Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
• Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To create and manage your personal account at KECHEEK
• To process your orders and returns via our online services
• To send text message notifications of delivery status
• To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
• To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
• To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided
• To prevent misuse or improper use of our services
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes above or for as long as law requires us. After this your personal data will be deleted.
When you visit KECHEEK, our website server will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
• Your computer’s IP address
• Browser type
• The pages with in KECHEEK you visit
• The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from KECHEEK website. In exceptional circumstances KECHEEK may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. KECHEEK is committed to complying with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as bookkeeping rules or when there are other legitimate grounds to keep the data, such as unsettled debts. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time. You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The site www.kecheek.com may include links to other websites, which do not fall under our supervision. We cannot accept any responsibility for the protection of privacy or the content of these websites, but we offer these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific subjects.
KECHEEK reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would love to hear from you! Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com